Why are some people rich, while some aren’t? Is it luck or is it destiny? (Kadara!) Never! It’s not. Some people are rich while others are poor because, the rich know what the poor don’t know and they are making cool money from it. Simple! Information is what differentiates the rich from the poor. No wonder the Almighty Creator of all things said, “My people perish because of lack of understanding”. When you are informed, you are reformed. For you to be rich, you need the right information, understanding, knowledge and wisdom to make money. The rich do not just work for money, but it’s the other way round, the rich make money work for them! Now, what really is the top secret of wealth that the rich people know that you also need to know to be in the top class of the wealthy? The top secret is, “You must have something to sell, and know how to sell it well!” let’s take a look at the top four richest men in the world:
– Richest man #1: Carlos Slim Helu is the owner of the conglomerate, Grupo Carso. He is also into successful mining and real estate spinoffs; He also merged his fixed-line telecom company into America Movil, Latin America’s largest wireless carrier. He has other holdings in retailer Saks and the New York Times.
– Richest man #2: Bill Gates does not only sell software at Microsoft but also have lots of real estate assets like the Four Reasons Hotels. Gates holds 70% of his wealth in investment fund, Cascade, and dabbling in everything from autos to hedge funds to Mexican Coke bottler, Femsa.
– Richest man #3: Warren Buffet is a great investor, owner of Berkshire Hathaway, a textile firm which he bought in 1965, and has since transformed it into a massive holding company: food, insurance, utilities, industrials. He’s into the sales of many other things like jets etc. He also owns the best rail company too. Buffett acquired the railroad giant Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $26 billion in 2009.
– Richest man #4: Bernard Arnault inherited the luxurious good outfit, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH). He is into sales of luxurious items like Dom Perignon champagne, Cognac Hennessy, Tag Heuer watches and Louis Vuitton accessories. His company group acquired 20% of Hermes last year. He also owns yacht builder Royal Van Lent, a hotel in Courchevel; has stakes in French retailer Carrefour and French tour operator Go Voyages. You can only magnetize money to yourself only if you have something to sell. It could be in terms of a product or service. You need to have something of value to sell, something people really want to buy. Little wonder, top world authors are classified as the “bestselling authors”, not best writing authors or best book authors!
How to know what to sell and be rich:
1. Look out around you and find out what unique thing people want and will be willing to pay for to have it.
2. After you’ve discovered what that thing is; you get hold of it and package it well.
3. Take necessary steps to attract the set of people you know will be willing to buy it and sell it to them.
4. Diversify. Research for more things people want and be the one to sell it to them.
5. Never stop seeking for more information daily. Information is power! It’s the golden key that can open doors to tremendous wealth for you. You don’t just sit at home and expect money to flow to you. Money is a blessing to the working hands. Money will never flow to a lazy and idle man. For money to come, value must be ready to go out in sales. You should set yourself up for what people want to pay for and sell it to them in a unique attractive way. Once you master this skill, money is inevitable! Now that you have learnt this secret, go ahead put it into action and see what great height you are bound to attain. I’ll love to hear of your success soon.
Till next time. Remain success-full.
Article written By Kay Success (Mr Motivator)